JUMP is an annual process by The Warrnambool Racing Club to seek a Community Partner for our May Racing Carnival & Community Race Day Event.
In addition to this, the WRC is seeking small Charities, Clubs or Community Organisations who have been affected by COVID-19.
The WRC are thrilled to be able to offer small financial grants of $250 to $500 to support local organisations.
The recipients for 2021 will be announced at a Morning Tea on Friday 12th November at 10am in the Matilda Room.
There are three levels of funding available. Following on from your submission we may be incontact for further information or supporting documents. *You may apply for all three levels of funding.
- The Charity, Club or Community Organisation receives all the proceeds collected from the patrons who donate a gold coin to use the buses to and from the racecourse.
- The Charity, Club or Community Organisation works closely with the WRC official bus partner.
- The Charity, Club or Community Organisation works closely with the WRC on initiatives to promote the partnership and link between the two organisations.
- The successful Charity, Club or Community Organisation will partner with the WRC on the Monday 14th March 2022 Community Race Day meeting.
- On this day the Charity, Club or Community Organisations and the WRC will work on ways to work together on fundraising initiatives. The net profits from the day, including admission and sponsorship raised from race names will be donated to the Charity, Club or Community Organisation.
- The WRC is seeking small Charities, Clubs or Community Organisations who have been affected by COVID-19. Small financial grants of $250 to $500 is available from the WRC to support organisations.
Please download the printable Submission Forms, fill out all required areas and return submissions via email to email@example.com or deliver directly to Warrnambool Racing Club at Grafton Road, Warrnambool.
Please refer to our checklist, we have designed this to help with your submission. If you require additional support, please reach out to the Club.
Absolutely, we would love to see previous recipients enter again.
We have provided a 4 week timeline, unfortunately no extensions will be granted after 5pm on Friday 15 October.
Yes you can, however you can only be the recipient in one category.
We don’t put parameters on what you can spend the money on as long as it goes back into your organisation. We will however reach out after the announcements to find out how you are planning to use this money.
The 2021 Jump Morning tea will be held at the Warrnambool Racing Club; all valid entries will receive an invitation to attend.